5 Mar 2012

Outfit with Palladiums #3








Blouse and hat: H&M
Jegging: Uncivilized
Leather jacket: WE
Boots: Palladium


This weekend I went to the IJ-hallen in Amsterdam for some second hand shopping. I found a lammy coat for me and one for my boyfriend. So we can now dress as a lammy family. I wore again the Palladium boots, they are so comfortable I never want to wear something else! This time I combined them with a weekend-prove outfit of a sweater, a leather jacket, a jegging (i hate that word, it is that they look like real jeans but otherwise...), a scarf of Bas Kosters' par-tea collection, and a patent leather look hat of H&M. I like how the patent leather comes back in the boots, the hat en the bag. 

Stay tuned because today I will give away a pair of Palladium boots as I wear myself!

Photography: Marc Deurloo 

  IJ-Hallen

No comments:

Post a Comment