14 Apr 2012

New (Festival) Look







 All clothes and accessoiries New Look


Last Thursday New Look opened a shop-in-shop in V&D in Amsterdam Noord. I was invited to come to shop as one of the first. I applaud New Look for making such nice low-budget pieces, which fit really well together. I loved the bag in the first picture, but was a little too small for me (knowing I always bring more than will fit in that bag). The shirt in the third picture made my decision very hard. But the knitted shirt won.

I put together a festival outfit with knitted top, a neon pink bandeau, patent leather clutch with pink details, scarf with birds (looking forward wearing this in my hair, hippie-style) and a necklace with balloon and several bracelets. 
I will certainly wear this to one of the festivals I will be visiting this summer! 
Many thanks New Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment