9 Jun 2012

Hysteria Lane









Blouse and short: H&M Conscious collection
Shirt and necklace: H&M
Bag: New Look
Nail polish: American Apparel
Ring: bought on Bali

Suburban live can be pretty. For me not as pretty as urban live, but still now and then a visit to suburbia makes you calm and feeling green inside. To add a little spice to suburbia I tried to combine some neon colours. Hope you like it! 
One of my favourite TV shows has come to an end; Desperate housewives. I have enjoyed it for a long time. I think they did a good job with the last episodes. I'm not really a desperate housewife, but I could definitely live at Hysteria lane with this outfit...

Photography: Marc Deurloo

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is absolutely stunning! I'm loving neons at the moment and wouldn't mind finding a necklace like yours, and your clutch is to die for. I love the photo of your hair hehe. i'm so addicted to desperate housewives at the moment it's become a problem!

    Cassie xxx

    ReplyDelete