27 Jan 2013

To the AFW Gsus show in Antoine Peters for Gsus

Photography: Marc Deurloo

Marc, me and Antoine
Photography: Gsus sindustries
  

Photography: Marc Deurloo
I'm wearing: 
dress worn as skirt: Charlotte Kan
Legging and heels: H&M MMM
Necklace: YEP Collection

Friday the show of Gsus sindustries was on the programme of AFW. (Pictures will follow later.) To the show I was wearing the Antoine Peters for Gsus men's shirt and the bowtie of their last collaboration. Antoine Peters himself also wore his shirt and bowtie but in a different manner. Do you remember the Charlotte Kan dress
which I wore in 5different manners? Well I found a sixth: as a skirt! The bowtie keeps the skirt perfectly in place. I finished my outfit of with a gold with white stones necklace of Yep Collection and the nude coloured legging and nude coloured heels of the H&M Maison Martin Margiela collection. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit that day, even of the styling Master himself, CarloWijnands, hope you like it too!



3 comments:

  1. That outfit is gorgeous, I love how you have worn the dress as a skirt and the bow tie as a belt, very well put together :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look! Ik heb het jurkje... maar nog niet gedragen! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janine and Danielle!

    ReplyDelete