11 Jun 2013

'Staring is Caring' Supertrash skirt and Minkpink cardigan from NR9








Cardigan: Minkpink by NR9
Shirt: H&M
Boots: Zara
Backpack: Episode
Sunglasses and scarf: Queensday market


One of the last days of May I went to the release party of the 'Staring is Caring' skirt designed by Supertrash designer Olcay Gulsen in collaboration with Stop Aids Now. I love the fact you can buy a fashionable (and comfortable!) piece and all of the profit goes to a project for woman with HIV in Godino in Ethiopia. 
Together with tv personality Tess Milne and Anna Nooshin of the website NSMBL, Olcay launched the project to raise money for woman to start their own business. The skirt you can buy at the website of Supertrash or in a Supertrash store in the Netherlands or Belgium for only 29,95 euros! 

In the above pictures I'm wearing the skirt in my own way. For me the skirt is perfect to wear to a festival! The cardigan I'm wearing is from one of my favourite new shops in Amsterdam: NR9 at Herenstraat 18. They sell Dutch brands and international brands, very comfortable, very colourful, so very me! This Minkpink cardigan I will be wearing all summer long during chilly summer nights (and days)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment